Tuesday, October 30

TAG

Ok, Camille (http://www.camilleandjared.blogspot.com/) "TAGGED" me today and it was fun to read her little facts. I really didn't know that stuff about her and it was fun. I'm not sure I can come up with that many facts about myself, but here goes.

RULES:
1. List the link to your tagger (like I did with Camille) and also post these following rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird, etc.
3. Tag 7 people at the the end of your blog also leaving the links to their blogs
4. Let them know they are "TAGGED" by leaving a comment on their blog

THE FACTS...strange or not ~

1. I am an identical twin. Most people know that, but some don't. Her name is Tara (embarrassing huh?). She lives in Dana Point, and besides Wade she is the person i tell everything to and I talk to at least 5 times a day! Wade is pretty much married to us both!

2. I graduated from BYU with a BS in Fitness and Wellness and went on to get certified as a fitness and health instructor from the American College of Sports Medicine. Too bad I haven't done much with it!

3. I can not go to bed (literally) at night without having a bowl of ice cream! Sad habit huh? I try to resist every night, but I ALWAYS give in. I get a cup out thinking I won't eat a lot, but Wade can attest that I cram that cup full!

4. If I have any real Free time (which isn't often) I love to read. There is nothing better than a good book that keeps me up all night reading.

5. I would have to say that Wade is much smarter than me, but in college we took a Biology class together and I got a better grade than him!!! (sorry Wade) I did anything and everything I had to to get a better grade. I wanted him to think I was smart...I tricked him!

6. I am obsessed with LISTS. I have a "to do" list at all times. I can't function without one. I love the feeling of crossing out each item that I accomplish. At most times I have three lists going on at once. Love it.

7. I have a secret desire to be a good cook, but I don't think it is ever going to happen because I hate grocery shopping and I'm not patient or creative enough! I will stick to my ten recipes that I keep cycling through that I have mastered.

YOU ARE TAGGED: (sorry if it is not your thing...you don't have to do it!)

April- http://tylerclarkfamily.blogspot.com/
Danielle- http://www.thegarlockfamily.blogspot.com/
Jessica- http://jzsquared.blogspot.com/
Karlin- http://kesslerkrew.blogspot.com/
Kristin- http://www.paulandkristinm.blogspot.com/
Meggan- http://heidtech.com/meggan/wordpress/
Wendy- http://wendyandjakelowry.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sara - I had no idea about your fitness training - can you be my personal trainer???? I need one really bad.

Wendy said...

Ok, I'll work on this today. I have playgroup at my house this morning. Hopefully Tess will take a nap and I can get some things done :)

Anonymous said...

fun! I'll do it tomorrow. I dread grocery shopping too. It's just so annoying.

Lisa Webb said...

First off, no clue you were a twin thats so adorable! Second We should compare to do lists sometimes!

camille said...

Yay Sara! I'm so glad you did this. I knew some things, but not all and I'm glad I do now. You are a good sport and I commend you. I think you are awesome!

camille said...

p.s. I love your little sidebar with Bennett's funny thoughts. I might have just copied you on my blog. Sorry, it's just such a good idea to remember these things. You are still the master creator though. Hope you don't mind!