Story of my Life
Exhibit A- Grayson happy
Exhibit B- Bennett grabbing Grayson's arm
Exhibit C- Grayson crying
I wish I was exaggerating when I say that all i do all day long is tell Bennett to "stop pulling on Grayson's arms!" I don't know why he feels the need, but Bennett is obsessed with yanking on Grayson's arms. Grayson will now start whining the second Bennett comes near because he knows what is about to happen. I think my mom used to think I was joking, but after watching my kids for the weekend she agreed that she spent a lot of time asking Bennett to stop. I'm sure this will pass as most things do, but for now I feel sorry for broder (that is what Bennett calls Grayson).

5 comments:
Ella does the exact same thing to Logan all day long!!! The poor guy sees her coming and totally starts crying! I hear ya! Maybe it won't last too long. Love your new blog look by the way!
Haha, that is so funny. Love the exhibits, thanks for the visual. I am sorry you have to be a broken record all day long....my mom used to say that was how she felt. Cheers to being a mommy!
that is hilarious but kind of not at the same time since I know EXACTLY what yo uare going through. It's so annoying huh? I can't wait for the day Taylor grows out of bugging her sisters, although it's not looking like it's too soon!
Ha! Eden does the same thing to Dylan and she is 5, so I don't think he'll be outgrowing this stage any time soon. The poor babies.
Ryan does the same thing to Megan all day long too, mostly when he is bored or looking for my undivided attention. Last night he even sat right on her head! Megan has this very distinct yell now that lets me know Ryan is bugging her. She'll probably be one tough little girl after having him for a brother.
Post a Comment