Wednesday, January 16

9 MONTHS

My little Grayson boy is 9 months old today! What is going on? How is that even possible? On one hand I feel like our family has never been without him, but on the other hand I can't believe the time has gone by so fast since he was born. I do have to admit I haven't had as much one on one time with him as I did with Bennett since he is my second, but he is so sweet and I'm sad he is growing so fast. People say that each kid is different, and that so true with my boys. Grayson is so independent and already so active. Grayson would play alone all day if I let him, he just wants to explore. He loves to eat (obviously) and he loves his big brother, even if he gets beat up all day long. I hope time starts to slow down a bit so I can enjoy this stage a little longer...

12 comments:

Lisa Webb said...

Grayson is such a cutie, I love how chucky he is!

Barbara said...

Aren't I the photographer? Haha. He may be bigger than Kaden, but Kaden can still kick Grayson's you know what! Okay maybe not, my son is a whimp. Sad, but true.

Wendy said...

Seriously. Once these babies started to crawl, we don't have babies any more. What is the deal? They sure are cute though. I'm going to trip out when they are 1 year-old! Maybe we can get massages for their birthdays since I missed out the first time.

karlin said...

I wish some stages would last longer too but they really don't. In my mind... I try to remind myself that I will have another one but what will I do when I'm done? I'll be so sad. I love little babies. They are a lot of work though!

Meggan said...

I hate it when my babies grow up. It just makes me want another one which is killing Joses.

He is SO cute. I love the chubs.

Newmans said...

It is so sad that the time flies by so fast. He is such a cutie though. I wish we lived closer so we could actually see you guys other than in pictures!!

Christy said...

I know. I think the same thing all of the time. Grayson really is such a cutie. Those cheeks!

Brooke Wilkins said...

Oh man. There is my boyfriend! I want to clone grayson and have one just for me! He is soooooo cute! I totally know what you mean. Reese will be two before i know it! crazy!

Ann Marie said...

He is so cute Sara - and I know the feeling about the 2nd ones growing up way too fast. It makes me feel so sad!!! I try to enjoy the little moments each day, but they just fly on by.

Tiffany said...

You KNOW that I feel the same way! The time does go way too fast. Guess you need to have another one!! Ha ha! :) You have the cutest boys.

Roney Family said...

He is so cute. I wish I could tell you that things slow down, but they actually never do. Every time I watch boys around 3-4 I am reminded so much of Cameron when he was a little boy. And that flew by and he is 11. Everyday seems to zip by. Just try and live each day on day at a time!!! Your boys are adorable.

Sara said...

Wade - Yo, its scott kimball....whats the haps, seems like you guys are doing well......just saw your comment on the blog, you guys are animals with 2 kids its impossible with just one; anyway i was thinking of all the good times we had in paraguay; let me know what you are up to......late